• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
E
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• E
      Bowtech sr350. Dead nuts on IBO. I'm shooting a 28" draw and 475 gr arrow, use an online arrow speed calculator, it's right where it...
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread Target Compound Bows.
      I think bowtech deserves a very serious look. They have a lineup of target bows, but the biggest reason I'm saying this is the...
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread What's everyone reading?.
      The ARRL Ametuer Extra class exam textbook. It's the third license, I'm too OCD to just get the first two and not do the third
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread My challenge to you.
      Don't forget overtime=extra vacation days your boss didn't even know you had. If your disciplined enough to save the OT cash to equal a...
    • E
      I honestly can't remember if I shoot with my left eye open or closed. I never consciously think about it. I'd have to go shoot my bow...
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread Overnight + trips.
      I also hunt George Washington national forest I've seen a 10 point shot off GW the guy had walked 20 minutes inn. You don't have to go...
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread Overnight + trips.
      I prefer to go home either with a deer in my truck by lunch time or go home empty handed and fill a doe tag at home... Either way I...
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread How to price a bow?.
      Thing with bows is buy what you like. And don't plan on reselling to make money. Buy planning to shoot it for 10 years and if you sell...
    • E
      elevatorman replied to the thread How to price a bow?.
      Look at craigslist and note what's there. Look again in a week or two. If the same bows are there still, they are asking more than...
    • E
      I climbed a walnut way high once in my saddle. Had my wife pull my bottom stick off so I could pull it up to use 5 32" sticks...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back