• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

She lived.

ImThere

41cb197ffe86ea05fe41c4e2bd83d33c.jpg
but man I thought about getting those points. If I wasn't waiting on a certain buck I would have.
She fed under me for almost 2 hours before she headed off. Awesome day in the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the feeling. Two years ago I was hunting this 10pt 5 1/2 year old and I would have a 8pt 3yr old come in daily. One day he bed down 10yds from my stand for like 2 hrs. It takes some patience and test you everytime

I made a similar choice today. Only saw two dOes and four fawns between the two.
As much as I'd love some early seaSon meat. .. I'm trying to think more about the future and less about dinner. We'll see. I usually make a couple trips to the woods before I can't wait any longer

Delaware's season began Sep 1st and on the second, I had an old doe 10 feet from my blind (raining hard that day). Took effort not to shoot as there is a 14pt and 10pt I am targeting. Feels great to be hunting again though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IF IT'S BROWN IT'S DOWN!!!

that's the newbie in me. Targeted a ten last year and got skunked. Only saw him once with no shot. Filling them tags this year though!!

I got plenty of time. Tn has a long season and we can kill a lot of deer. I usually average around 12-15 a year.

I got plenty of time. Tn has a long season and we can kill a lot of deer. I usually average around 12-15 a year.

Wow!!!! I'm allowed 2 in PA and average 1.

We are allowed 1 buck per season, except 2 during shotgun season. So you can shoot 6 bucks a year if you hunted every season, and most areas of the state have unlimited does now.

CT Bowseason is 2 antlerless and 2 either sex (statewide) in our zones 11 & 12 on private land during January you are allowed 1 addtional antlerless and either sex tag. Shotgun(stateland) is 1 either sex tag with some areas have a variable bag limit. Shotgun/rifle (private land)is 1 antlerless and 1 either sex (some areas allow 2 antlerless. Muzzeloader is also a separate season with the same limits as shotgun(state) and Shotgun/rifle (private land).

Back