• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

screw in steps

1. gcr0003

Spikes, Bolts, and Screw in Steps

Should they be made legal on all public land? Permit or not? Fine for leaving them in the woods? If your state game or national forest land permits them, what are the rules? Let’s go! @kyler1945 @Nutterbuster
  2. G

Trophyline plus additional items

I'm selling a Trophyline Tree Saddle. I believe it's a Large, but there is no tag on my saddle. I'm was 38" waist when I used it. I no longer leave the ground, so I'm selling it along with the following items 16 - EZ T screw in steps. These run a little over $6/each. Most of mine were...
  3. Thunder81

Screw in step platform positions, how many?

I did a search on this and really did not get anything. When using screw in steps, how many do you use and at what positions (as on a clock) do you use them around the tree? I am fairly new to this, and I want to see the positions everyone else uses.
  4. E

Silently carry screw in steps

I'm new to hunting, this will only be my third season. So far I've been using a few fixed position hang on and ladder stands and a home made aluminum climbing stand but I'm searching for something new and I think I've settled on using a saddle. I used to be a high rise window cleaner so I think...
Back