• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

set up mobile packs

1. J

ALICE Pack Mod for light weight pack in

I modified my ALICE pack to enable quick easy and quiet pack-ins. I added a shelf (issued during The Vietnam war), to keep my sticks from sliding down to low. I plan to make a roll up pouch that will sit behind the sticks that can be expanded to pack meat out (utilizing the support of the...
  2. S

CAYS Pack

I am running two full length lone wolf sticks with cable aiders and am looking for the best way to pack the sticks. I have tried the sides and using the drop down pouch but they don’t seem to stay in the drop down pouch. Any ideas would be great. Happy hunting!
  3. ingramjri

MR PopUp28 Pack Review -1st Hunt

Well folks...I've been on my first hunt with the MR Pop Up 28 and I am pretty happy with the initial performance. For reference on my general set up, I'm using the Mantis /predator this year and three unmodified helium sticks with a single step aider on each. Here are my thoughts in a few...
  4. Outdoorguy86

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack

Badlands Monster Fanny Pack NWT. Brand new, never used. Can PM pics. Will try to post some soon. Camo pattern is realtree. These are excellent packs! 2lbs 10oz total weight, super comfortable, and can haul all your gear. Also has a built in pouch for a hydration bladder. $125 TYD
  5. Robert loper

packing in and out

i carry kestrel saddle, camera arm, weapon, 4 lw sticks, coveralls, and back pack and it not real organized any videos or ideas on packing up im trying to get an idea on how i would like to put my sticks on my pack and camera arm in pack but its too small i have the beast arm . 3 extensions any...
Back