• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tethrd

1. S

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE - Tethrd Predator XL, Pack, 1 Stick, aider, Spanker pack

Extra Christmas cash? Didn't get what you want? Here is your chance! Just add your favorite harness and you basically have a system. All of these items are essentially new. I climbed my palm trees a couple times and decided I preferred to use my EWO one stick system, but hey, maybe it's...
  2. Vorsteg

WTT: My BIG Size 17 boots need more space that a Trophyline Mission can provide.

If you have a Mission you are willing to part with, I am willing to trade either: Tethrd Predator, plus pack/straps Value approx. $290 OR Petzl RIG (uses 10-11.5" rope) Value approx. $190
  3. J

SOLD: Tethrd HYS & G Hooks

Tethrd HYS Like new HYS strap SOLD Tethrd T Hooks New in package SOLD
  4. Bowhuntinglady94

WTS or Trade Menace XL -Price drop

I have a Tethrd Menace XL saddle for sale. I bought it new last season and used it maybe 10 or so times. I found another saddle that I like better, so I don't need this one any more. Everything is still in great condition. Asking $190tyd OBO or trade. Interested in platforms (more specifically a...
  5. Maine Hunter

Is this normal?! Tethrd Predator XL

Hello all, I bought a Tethrd Predator XL yesterday. It was new in the box and hadn't even been installed on a tree. I know the seller could have misrepresented the platform but based on my inspection I did believe it to be new in the box. What I didn't notice was the bow in the center of the...
  6. N

Tethrd Predator platform and Hawk Helium stick fusion.

I am a newbie, and merely found this YouTube post recently. I thought others here would appreciate it as well. The DIY design (platform flip) is fascinating to me. According to Roedeer mania (YouTube User Account): "I took the top steps away and narrowed the stick down to the same width as...
  7. ShawnE

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE - ESS / Climb Paws / Cranford Rope Steps / HYS

Really want to trade for other gear instead of selling outright. I like bowhunting, gun hunting, guns, trad archery (lefty), EDC, etc so dont be shy :):sunglasses: Never been hunted in Tethrd ESS saddle - cut the leg straps though like I always do. 2 Top Paws and 1 regular Climb Paw 2 Never...
  8. Slicknick630

I made my own Predator Platform pack!

So I have always wanted to start making some of my own gear for really anything from hunting to just storing stuff. I have been wanting to get the hys strap and the predator pack but figured why not just try to make it my self with my new sewing machine. Some nylon strap and 600d cordura later...
  9. Jkefferwwdo

Climbing sticks

I'm looking for opinions on the lightest, easiest packable, most durable sticks out there. Let me hear some thoughts guys and gals. Thanks
  10. diuilin

SOLD Tethrd Phantom -- like new

This saddle is like new. I bought it last year. I tried it out a few times, then killed a nice buck from it the first time I took my bow into the tree. I wasn't actually hunting, just doing a full dress rehearsal, but the buck showed up for an audition, so I gave him a role in the play. Since...
  11. swampbuck

SOLD - Tethrd Predator Platform

Gen 2 predator platform. Used for 1 season (approximately 12 climbs). Platform has been camo painted and buckle is stealth stripped. Lower 48 only, $120 + PayPal fees
  12. VFL

Aug. 14 - Teach N Train

Is anyone going to Dallastown, PA? I registered this morning for it - looking forward to it!
  13. T

Saddle Hunting Comparisons TETHRD - TROPHYLINE - CRUZR

If you are looking for a saddle to get in to and are wondering which one to go with, here are a few "The Element" guys reviewed on Youtube. The Cruzr just dropped their version of a "mini foot stand" and it's legit! You guys should go check them out.
  14. M

**SOLD PLEASE REMOVE**Entire Tethrd Setup

Selling the following items. Purchased everything August 2020 and used 3 times. Everything is in excellent condition. $550 TYD Will take PayPal F&F or add 3% for G&S will also take Venmo or Zelle Tethrd Phantom Saddle Predator XL Tree tether and lineman’s belt SYS hauler ES 2.0 SYS Hauler ES OG...
  15. TonyGreenway

Please Remove-SOLD-Tethrd Kit

Local pick up or buyer pays shipping. Tethrd Kit - $635 Tethrd Mantis - XL - $200 Lineman belt w/ Ascent Lite carabiner, Swabisch prusik & handmade tender - $50 Lineman belt w/ Ropeman 1 and Ascent Lite carabiner - $80 Wild Country Ascent Lite carabiner- $10 SYS Hauler - $10 SYS Hauler ES...
  16. G

Please Close - WTS Tethrd Phantom Saddle

$235 TYD Manufactured 8/4/2020, received in September. Only used twice.
  17. BeardedHunter

*UPDATE* **FOUND** ISO Tethrd Phantom

Looking for a Tethrd Phantom for a Christmas present for my younger brother. I purchased the whole kit back in March and I love it. He asked if he could try it out just in the yard at the house to see if saddle hunting he might be interested in. So I let him use my phantom and predator platform...
  18. Shakeandbake

Tethrd Phantom - SOLD please close

Only sat in this a few times, no mods all original and in factory condition. $220 tyd PayPal. If you want the box It came in I need to ship it in a different box and shipping goes up.
  19. Ryan0794

Tethrd Menace First Sit

Just got the new Tethrd menace in the mail yesterday and figured I would do a review or my thoughts on it since I couldn't find much feed back on it. To start I am 5'08" 145lbs so not a big guy but I consider myself a sitter. I've hunted out of the mantis since 2018 and I did like mantis only...
  20. J

Sold-Please Delete_Tethrd Mantis Saddle- Medium Size- Lightly Used - $125

Tethrd Mantis Saddle- Medium Size for sale for $125. I have used this on 2 hunts but my waist size is extremely small at around 27 so it kept riding up on me and giving me hip pinch so I am now using the Phantom. Small discoloration of the blue on the right side of the amsteel bridge (see in...
Back