• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

tree

1. DGF

SOLD. PRICE DROP $60 Original Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle

SOLD For sale: Price Drop: $60 PayPal, TYD CONUS Original Trophyline Ambush Saddle Manufactured 2007 Size Medium Pouch and original tether/linesman's straps included. Thanks for looking, Dan
  2. DelaWhere_Arrow

Will you be in a tree opening day?

With some seasons opening this week, I’m just curious who will be up in a specific tree or in a specific area, and who does what I do for the first few days of season, which is basically scouting with my bow. If I see hot sign or bump deer, I might set up on the ground or one/two sticks high...
  3. DelaWhere_Arrow

False Advertising Hilarity

I just drove by a tree service that looks like it spent a lot of money on its logo-ing. So as not to call them out too bluntly, their name involved the words “red oak”. Their logo was a pair of white oak leaves. I’m still shaking my head. They’ll not be doing my advertising, let alone my tree...
  4. Slingpredator06

Anyone need ROS

So I know recently yall had a big development project going on strap steps which Ill go ahead and say was pretty cool. You guys really came together and made a legit product. I happen to be one of those guys who likes to design my own stuff rather than buy it off the shelf so it suits my needs...
  5. Thunder81

Cambium Saver/ Tree Saver, Rope Saver

When girth hitched to the trunk of the tree, does anyone use a cambium saver to help with the friction on the rope? This is to ease friction to make the rope more retrievable from the ground. This would also save wear and tear on the rope. Who does this?
  6. Vorsteg

Other uses of saddle

Last spring a friend fell out of a tree, 20 feet up when then branch he was cutting swung and took out the ladder he was standing on. This all was told to me by his wife after the fact. I know he was a hunter and asked her why he didn't use hi s hunters safety belt. She wished he had. Anyway...
Back