• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD. PRICE DROP $60 Original Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGF

SOLD

For sale:

Price Drop: $60 PayPal, TYD CONUS

Original Trophyline Ambush Saddle
Manufactured 2007
Size Medium
Pouch and original tether/linesman's straps included.

IMG_20230903_123932.jpg

IMG_20230903_124141.jpg

IMG_20230903_124300.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Dan

Last edited:
Man this just brought back memories. In 2010 I went on a 6 month search for this saddle! :)

It's an oldie but a goodie for sure. I bought this from John Eberhart when I first bumped into him at a sporting goods store called Al n' Bobs back in the day. I believe he was stopping through as a sales rep at the time. After reading one of his books and hearing him speak it wasn't a hard sell that I needed to give it a try.

I shot a number of deer out of it when I first started saddle hunting. My buddy's thought I was nuts and gave me plenty of crap when I started hunting with this saddle, and now saddles are mainstream.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back