• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

1st hunt in Walkabout Evolution

Whispers Death

1st hunt from my Walkabout Evolution and my first hunt from a saddle with my recurve. Had some does come in on me Saturday morning. I waited until the biggest doe was 12 yards and put a 220 grain Phantom clean through both lungs and into the ground about 6 inches. She went about 75 yards and piled up with no blood left in her. It was a good morning.

IMG_0075-2_zpsfb8e1325.jpg

IMG_0064_zps3a563c6b.jpg

IMG_0062_zpsc28b595b.jpg

I HAVE TO DUST OFF MY RECURVE ! TIME.....I NEED MORE TIME ! SOME DAY I WILL GET A DEER WITH TRADITIONAL EQUIPMENT. NICE JOB !

Back