• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

31 % off EZ kut DRILL today only

I already have two hand drills and two power drill bits. I did pick up another set of pruners for the yard so I can keep the other one in my truck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Will the hand drill bit fit in a cordless drill or is it permanently mounted in the hand drill? I've never used bolts but looks like a really good option!

You'll like it. I honestly hand drill pretty much exclusively. I can hand drill a hole in less than a minute. 15 bolts and a drill are SO small and light. It'll spoil you.

I can see this being a good option for a few trees I hunt. I need to get some bolts now. They are 3/8x6" grade 8 correct?

Perfect! I'm gonna get one
I encourage you to get the hand drill and the special bit for a cordless drill.... especially with the discount that's available. You can remove the bit from the hand drill and use it, but trust me, it's not something that you're going to want to do. It's really convenient to have both. And, if you regret that you did get both I'll buy that single bit from you.

Thanks much ! for the heads up ordered a backup hand drill, my old treehopper one needs replacing.

I bought mine on a similar sale last year. If you can do presets and use the cordless drill, you'll fly through them and you won't sweat your back end off. Hand drilling is doable but, trust me, you'll want to be done a lot sooner. With a cordless you'll want to keep going and going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put the EZ-Kut hand drill to the test yesterday on a water oak in the backyard. It worked like a dream. No real effort to it.It just cut perfectly. I'm sure that'll change over time as the bit dulls, but for now it was very easy. I tried the Ebay bolts and they worked very well. I just wish I would have got into drilling trees long ago. Once I saw everything was working as touted, I got a $7 can of Plasti Dip from Lowes and dipped 35 bolts.
Thanks again for the heads up on this discount.

Thanks to all the good folks on this forum, I made quick work of a tree prep today. EZ Cut drill bit in a cordless drill and I was up the tree in no time. It took longer to adjust my linemans belt around limbs than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I would get my dang order. The handle for the hand drill is backordered. I have my bolts ready to go!

I'm really looking forward to getting my predator and attaching my fleece bag-o-bolts to it. Sling it over my shoulder and go! Bolts are hands down my favorite climbing method so far. I'm getting more comfortable with spurs, but the bolts are just rock solid and extremely safe feeling. Hand drilling is easy enough I haven't fired up the power drill except for a few practice holes.

Mr Womack How many holes you reckon you drilled with a woodpecker drill?Really enjoy your videos and your take on deer hunting.In my opinion you boys do it right.First class woodsmanship and good old fashioned sweat and boot leather.We would hunt well together.

Reactions: WHW
Back