• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aerohunter Evolution mod's

cb750

I know there's an old thread on here regarding the aerohunter evolution. I did post there as well however but I fear due to the age of the thread it may not be seen.

Essentially I am wondering if anyone has removed the back band off their evolution. It would necessitate adding loops for linemans belt etc... This comes from looking at my evolution and realizing the saddle portion looks an awful lot like a DIY kestrel. So basically I'm wondering if a "kestrelution" is a thing.

Here's the thread:
https://saddlehunter.com/community/...e-evolution-improvent-suggestions-thread.838/

Back