• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ameristep Strap-on Tree Steps (New in the package)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASOutdoorsmen

665b71a30fbebece4453109f194c72ed.jpg
a069209c39936c564026d53fdb0c9d25.jpg

8 New in package(unopened). All of them have the nice heavy duty buckle. I'm looking to make a fair trade for several different things. I'm looking for a
Roscoby Riser Cam
ASAT Ground Blind
Double Bull ground blind
Rhino ground blind
Vertigo tan clothing

I got lucky and found 10 at a garage sale the other day. I'm set for awhile. good luck with the sale.

Hey I noticed 2 of the steps you traded me flexed a lot, I took them off and I can literally flex them with my hand, I read some blogs on this forum with guys having the same issue. After seeing this ad and reading the posts about which ones were recalled I looked at the numbers on the 2 that flexed that you traded me and they have a 0/8 imprinted on them... Just curious why you would give them to someone knowing they were recalled... Not cool!!!

TheSurgeon said:
Hey I noticed 2 of the steps you traded me flexed a lot, I took them off and I can literally flex them with my hand, I read some blogs on this forum with guys having the same issue. After seeing this ad and reading the posts about which ones were recalled I looked at the numbers on the 2 that flexed that you traded me and they have a 0/8 imprinted on them... Just curious why you would give them to someone knowing they were recalled... Not cool!!!
I'm terribly sorry. I never used them. I had them sitting in a box full of ameristeps that I have for spares. That's why I was able to do the trade. I honestly pulled the first ones I could get my hands out the box and shipped them. I just learned last week how to check which ones are apart of the recall. Had I known at the time of the trade I would have never sent them.

Well I would appreciate it if you could send me 2 that haven't been recalled and I will send the 2 with the 0/8 back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back