• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Angle of predator platform

Dragsmack

I did not adjust the angle of the platform and to tell the truth have not tried to figure out what needs to be done to adjust it....but mine angles down a bit as it comes away from tree. Do you guys like it to be level, or pitched up/down as it goes away from tree?

Pretty much level. Adjust the leveling screw. It could be loose. My brother and I received ours at the same time. Mine was level, his was loose and angled down. The screw was loose not doing its job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just screw it in/out until it's where you want it. I like mine mostly level or tilted slightly down. Just mess with it some. There's no right or wrong way to set it as long as you aren't backing the screw too far out.

@flinginairos is right - there's no right way. I like mine about level, but a little above or below is still comfortable. If you need to hunt the top side of a leaning tree, that's when you can back that bolt way out to have a level place for your feet.

Back