• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Any Aero Hunter user from New Jersey?

Stykbow1

Vendor Rep
Hello all I was wondering if anyone using the Aero Hunter is from New Jersey I'm extremely interested in one but it's a big investment and really want to check one out first hand if possible before I layout that kind of money. I know they are a quality product and very well built but I wanted to check when out before I purchased one.

Thanks, Roger

I'm from Jersey but don't live there anymore. Ordering mine on Monday. Red squirrel is from Jersey also. He has much more experience w/ Aero hunter than I do.

Stykbow1 said:
Thanks Simple man I'll try PMing Redsquirrel.

Thanks

Roger

Hey Roger,

Welcome to the site!

Sent you a pm.

-Scott

Thanks to Scott he met with me and gave me demonstration of the Aero Hunter and now I'm hooked! I will be picking one up ASAP looking forward to hunting areas that I couldn't hunt before. I really appreciate you taking time to meet with me and give me a hands on demo with the Aero Hunter it answered a lot of questions I had and removed any doubt that the saddle is the way to go for hunting from a tree. Looking forward to reading up on all the techniques, equipment, and tricks to using the saddle in the field. I'm excited to start hunting from a saddle! Thanks Scott and everyone at this site really appreciate the help!

Roger

Good luck! I'm excited also. My ropes just arrive 15 minutes ago. Saddle should be here in a week.

Great keep us posted I can't wait to get one and start hunting with it! I'm reading through the site right now myself to get tips and ideas before I order my Aero Hunter and get the equipment I need to make a platform and the tree rope and lineman's belt. I was afraid that the line to the bridge would interfere with drawing the bow but after trying Redsquirrels Aero Hunter setup it was no problem at all and I felt more stable in the AH than a traditional hang on or climbing stand. I just wish I would have tried a AH when I first read about them.

Thanks,

Roger

I'm glad I was able to help Roger! It was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again. Let me know if you have any more questions, I'm happy to help :cool:

Thanks Scott just kicking myself for not taking a chance and just picking the Aero Hunter up when I first read about it. I'm still reading all threads and trying to familiarize myself with all the terms, technologies, and techniques for using and hunting out of a saddle. As you said with all the input and advice from all the different saddle users it's almost endless the tweaks you can do with hunting setups, to make things easier and more efficient. Thanks looking forward to experimenting!

Roger

Stykbow1 said:
Thanks Scott just kicking myself for not taking a chance and just picking the Aero Hunter up when I first read about it. I'm still reading all threads and trying to familiarize myself with all the terms, technologies, and techniques for using and hunting out of a saddle. As you said with all the input and advice from all the different saddle users it's almost endless the tweaks you can do with hunting setups, to make things easier and more efficient. Thanks looking forward to experimenting!

Roger
:cool:

Back