• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anybody know what happened to TreeSuit company?

Grits

Does anyone know why TreeSuit went out of business? I have one and still use it and was just curious. Was going to order a lumbar strap a few years back and could not get the website to come up.

I assume they went out of business for the same reason most of the other saddle companies have, it is a niche market.

They went out of business because of a lawsuit. I spoke with Andy Cox (the owner) about a hear ago, and that's what he told me.

Thanks for the information. Sure wish I could get a couple of things from them if they still had some.

I believe I have an extra lumbar strap. I will get back to you over the weekend, you can have it if I do.

I appreciate that. Do you want anything in trade that is archery related. i have quite a few different arrows that I acquired in various trades.
Grits

100rollie, I am sorry for not responding to your post back in February, this was about the time I started having some medical issues. If you still have the address for the old TreeSuit company I would appreciate it'
My address is :
Randy Gresham
PO Box 953
Latexo, TX 75849

Randy I sent that strap out to you in Feb. Did it not get to you?
I will be home tomorrow afternoon, I will get the last address that i have from Treesuit for you.

Yes I got it and I put it away and forgot about it after I had my medical issues, Thanks for it and what do I owe you? I'm sorry for dropping the ball on replying, there has been a lot going on due to the medical issues, didn't even get to hunt this year. let me know what I can send you for the strap.
Randy

It was a lawsuit. I talk to the owner after they sent out the extra buckle that was use to keep the webbing from pulling through the main buckle. He told me that someone fell out of the treesuit and I said how in the world could you fall out of it. He sad someone did . I think that was the start of the lawsuit and him going out of business. It's a sad that a company can be put out of business because of somebody not using a product the way it was intended.

Randy, No worries glad you can use it.
Last contact number I had was 877-927-6256, misplaced any address that I had.
Apex7, and j3hunt are correct, they are gone. really too bad, ricky racer is right!
I still have a few treesuits that I use from time to time, if it weren't for the noisy sliding strap, I would have not used anything else. I could probably sew it into some kind of bridge, but I would never trust my work :rolleyes:. Maybe someday I might take one to a professional "like Huck" and see if it could be turned into a bridge of some kind, although that might not be good for him cause he may fall in love with the idea and give up on all those trophylines he's been collecting:).
If I can help you with anything else let me know, I may have a treesuit dvd or two around.

Apex7, and j3hunt are correct, they are gone. really too bad, ricky racer is right!
I still have a few treesuits that I use from time to time, if it weren't for the noisy sliding strap, I would have not used anything else. I could probably sew it into some kind of bridge, but I would never trust my work :rolleyes:. Maybe someday I might take one to a professional "like Huck" and see if it could be turned into a bridge of some kind, although that might not be good for him cause he may fall in love with the idea and give up on all those trophylines he's been collecting:).
If I can help you with anything else let me know, I may have a treesuit dvd or two around.
If you have a dvd, I'd like to at least borrow it. I have one that I haven't used, but more importantly in the offseason I'm going to work on getting unavailable saddle information like that on the site for people to access.

I lost all my info I had on my treesuit. A video would be great. The last thing I ordered from Treesuit was there transporter it takes the strap and rope and bungee it to the seat. Works great.

Goodness life would be very weird without my Trophyline's. Not a chance Rollie!!!!

I would love to borrow the DVD also if possible. I would like to copy or download it and then return it.
When I have used mine I know that the slider strap is noisy, but it is not as noisy as using a climber or a creaky loc-on.
I was wondering if there might be a way to make a bridge for my Tree Suit too!
Grits

Back