• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Anyone having issues with EZKut orders?

kelly.jayp

Ordered the hand drill on 2/13 and got order confirmation that day but nothing since. No replies to e-mails. Anyone else having an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might try calling them on Monday if you haven’t heard from them...
tel:847-550-8150

I ordered a saw, pruners and the hand drill on 2-13.
I received everything and a huge sticker too. There was a note that the hand drill was back ordered. I don't remember exactly how long but it was at least four weeks or more,

Got an email tonight finally from Jerry. Part is on back order to make the drill and it’s 4-5 weeks til it will ship. He threw in a free cordless bit so that’s cool - he seems like a good dude. I get it. I’m sure the drills are not big ticket movers like his other stuff. Need to get the pruners next anyway.

Luckily, this isn’t the time of year you would be drilling trees anyways.

The holes would be grown in by season if you drilled them now.

Nope - when they replied it was 4-5 weeks for the part they were waiting on. It’s only been 2 since he responded

Really. Awesome. I ordered mine in March I think. One of the more looked forward items I've been waiting for.

It will be sweet when they fix it. Came with housing milled too tightly and the bit won’t even open up. Calling them Monday

It will be sweet when they fix it. Came with housing milled too tightly and the bit won’t even open up. Calling them Monday

Not sure how tight you're talking, but mine is a little snug and takes a bit of force to open up.

Not sure how tight you're talking, but mine is a little snug and takes a bit of force to open up.

The spacing for the barrel is so tight it won’t slip thru unless I attach something to pull it out with. I can’t grab the tip with just my finger as it’s designed and get enough force to get it open. I have to pry it out or take it apart. It’s like no one bothered to test the functionality to QC it. Kind of annoying after waiting 7 weeks. Still plan on using it but I’m either going to have to bend back the edges of the opening or have them send out a new one. Going to call first to see. At least I have a cordless bit to use

The spacing for the barrel is so tight it won’t slip thru unless I attach something to pull it out with. I can’t grab the tip with just my finger as it’s designed and get enough force to get it open. I have to pry it out or take it apart. It’s like no one bothered to test the functionality to QC it. Kind of annoying after waiting 7 weeks. Still plan on using it but I’m either going to have to bend back the edges of the opening or have them send out a new one. Going to call first to see. At least I have a cordless bit to use

There is a bolt that the bit flips back on or pivots on. It squeezes the gap. Loosen it a little. Sometimes mine gets too loose and it won’t snap shut so I tighten it a hair, but sometimes I over tighten it and it is as you described. I think I’m describing that bolt correctly. Don’t have it in front of me.

Back