• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Back brace issue

Justhanginground

Anyone have any issues with small beaner on bridge of Kestrel bending when leaning back on back brace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replaced mine with aluminum Nite-Ize. No problems since.

I got mine in October and there was a slight delay because they were waiting for new biners to come in. They explained that they were replacing the ones used prior to that. Apparently there were issues with those who got them before mid October.

I think if you do not have the metal clipped into the plastic, the plastic will bend and break. But when clipped in, I think the support added is needed.

Back