• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Buri-nawa traditional japanese tree climbing

Tartan

just doing some youtube browsing and stumbled across this technique. Anybody ever heard of this?

Videos are interesting and the engineer in me can't help but try to figure out a way to make this work with the saddle.

If not this, some variation of two steps connected with a rope where you can step up to the top one, pull on the rope to disengage the bottom and keep frog hopping them up the tree. I guess you'd have to rappel down though.

Been posted here several times. Not sure anyone has actually tried it yet haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time this gets posted I watch it and every time I'm impressed, nees to give this a shot!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Been posted here several times. Not sure anyone has actually tried it yet haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn, did a search and didn't find anything.

well, if i give it a try I will post a video

Ok, this should be some sort of contest..lol The first one survives the climb gets the golden ticket.

Back