• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cameras/arm sold

suicyderider

I have a camera arm and camera that would be great for a beginner or someone who is not quite sure they want to jump into self filming hunts yet wants to give it a try but save a lot of money. 16x zoom SD card camera w spare battery and basic tree arm with strap. Looking to upgrade cameras this year. Asking $125. Also have a 120x optical zoom mini disc handycam for an additional $75. Both cameras, and arm work as they should. Spare dvds for recording, case included. Will ship in flat rate box at buyers expense. Paypal or local cash pickup. Fairmont area 3043761458.20170403_151220.jpg20170403_152242.jpg20170403_152302.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is the arm steel or aluminum?

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Back