• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Camo Form.... any users?

Hey I was literally just looking at this stuff tonight at gander mountain! I was seriously considering buying a roll but decided against it. I'm really not into modifying my setups mid-season or adding something that could add strong odors from adhesives. Not that I know if it has a strong odor or not. Just was one reason I decided against it. I may pick some up post season though as I do have a few things I would like to wrap / quiet.

They say there isnt any adhesive but i agree you dont want to switch up to much mid season. They also say you can unwrap and wash and reuse.

I use it. It just sticks to itself like they claim, no adhesives.

Damn i was just looking at that stuff. I was gonna get it then thought how i need to give the steady package flow a break.

I use the stuff on everything I can. I use the camo form lite because it is meant for a 1 time use and is lighter, the thicker stuff you can wrap and rewrap stuff. I use it on anything I want to silence but don't want the sticky residue left from stealth strips if it might wear off.

ADKMtnTrapper said:
Well... im sold, i guess i see a special delivery coming my way soon! :)

If you can get a good deal on it in bulk I would stock up. I go through it a lot and need to buy more myself :D

Here are a couple examples:

0928f636d38eb5c6381c21e2864348e9.jpg

67256e4acadfb8670e20f014923526c1.jpg

Back