• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Check one off the hunting bucket list!!!

I keep thinking about this post and how cool it would be tho full mount that thing.

I'm so jealous.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

had a black one run under my stand this year, but I was in a managed hunt....deer only. Cool to see though

Grats

I learned something this morning that should have been obvious but have never thought about it. The yote came in very early and ranging him was practically impossible. I had seen him in the area before but wasn't sure this was actually him because any animal looks dark against the ground in super low light. I tried to range him twice and couldn't read the number. On the third reading something told me to point the rangefinder at the sky after the reading appears. I did that and there was just enough light in the sky to reveal the number. 23 yds!!!! I was pumped when I found him and could verify that it was the very elusive black coyote. Pretty cool!!!

naw hes sabertooth

x-men-sabretooth.jpg

That's so cool looking! I've never seen a black yote around here. Plan on doing anything with it?

Awesome. Black yote has been on my list for a while.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back