• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

colostomy pill regiment for scent control

cedar paul

SH Member
Hey guys, when I am really trying to control my human odor I take about a week a pill that was designed to take away the odor for colostomy patients- it consists of such thing like chlorophyll copper and other stuff. Anyway after a week or so you have no B.O., bad breath or smelling exhaust! I have been nose to nose to a doe the width of a cedar log on the ground hunting with a longbow-there is such a thing as being too close! Along with keeping my hunting stuff in a zipped closet and trying to use scent free soap and such. My feeling the best we can do is make them think we were there earlier and lessen our scent so they don't realize we are actually there. Also I watch the wind.

Do you know what the name of the pill is? The past 2 years I have taken chlorophyl tablets for at least the first couple months of bow season.

The name is "Nullo" I believe just ask your pharmacist for a colostomy odor control pill.

Any health concerns when you take this stuff? Chlorophyl I've heard of. Is healthy to take?

I am no doctor so if there any health questions about its use consult a physician. The only thing I noticed was green defacate and no B.O..

A long time elk hunter who stalks them out west was the one that turned me onto the product.

I haven't heard of any health concerns. I did poop green too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, chlorophyll works. Been using it for four or five years and it definitely reduces odor. The green side effects are worth it to me....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back