• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Easter Dinner

bigjoe

I did this roast several years ago and figure to do it for Easter Dinner this year. It is very good. I will try and take some Picts of it.

Attachments

• 89599D0C-2EE3-4E5A-804F-0191976413AD.png
    89599D0C-2EE3-4E5A-804F-0191976413AD.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I did this roast several years ago and figure to do it for Easter Dinner this year. It is very good. I will try and take some Picts of it.

I finally sat in my saddle between rain storms. No big deal, it’s very straight forward. It’s better quality than most of the harnesses I’ve worn at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Restaurant this year for my extended family...I don't like this option but ...pick your battles...I go where wife/ family wants me.

On a better note my son played Jesus at our church tonight.
2c6e3b026eef0e12cf9e112b308a6962.jpg

Can you forward the rest of your recipe? The picture is cut off?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I got a 5lb venison ham brining going in day 7. Going to smoke it with hickory chunks and then honey glaze it. I suspect there will not be any leftovers.

I did a dry rubbed leg of lamb a few years ago over apple wood for Easter and I still remember that meal very well. I’m not sure why I haven’t done any lamb since.

Will do. I was trying to get a picture to post. From my Weber CookBook. The recipe used to be online as well. I ended up taking a screen shot of someone else’s post on another chat room.

Hey guys if you want the recipe pm me with email or cell phone #. Recipe/picture is too big to upload.

I’m doing something different this Easter, throwing a Boston butt on the smoker at 5am. Sick of ham. I’ll smoke a chicken too.

6 am pork butt enters the pit barrel cooker! Till later happy Easter

Let’s blog our adventure today!

Venison ham about to hit the smoker.

744f778dec78919a1a239c422d54121f.jpg

Back