• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Finally found a good spot. What you guys think of this buck

bubba g

He's a nice looking young buck... what do you experienced guys guess he weighs, and scores?

probably nothing special to you guys but there's not many deer here in western mass... I'm super psyched to have finally got a good spot... two other bucks on cam... one has a better rack, but this one has bigger body... surprisingly more bucks then does... only one doe running at 1 a.m.

Nice buck. Good luck with him

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Your right Bubba that's a nice buck for Mass. I'm a south shore guy. Good luck with him!

No way I would be able to pass that one up!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Your right Bubba that's a nice buck for Mass. I'm a south shore guy. Good luck with him!

He looks like he has some good genetics...
If noone gets him this year he'll be a beast next year...

Funny thing is i only put a cam in the spot because i saw a ton of moose sign... literaly cant walk 5 feet without stepping on moose scat, and every other tree was tore up... no moose on cam, but several bucks appeared...

He's a beautiful buck! I'm not good at scoring so I won't go there. It is hard to guess a weight without much to compare him to. I agree he looks like a younger buck still, so I'm sure he has a lot of potential. I would put him at 160-180# on the hoof.

Back