• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Finally found it

bowbender73

I can't believe I am just now finding this forum, nice job on the site guys.

Anyway, I am a mildly longtime saddle hunter in NE Kansas, started with the greens treesaddle (leather) and have upgraded in recent years to the walkabout and currently have an evo. The only way I even consider hunting these days. Thanks to Whispers Death, how I met on archery talk, I am now just using an assender system to climb with, and in short IT ROCK'S.

bowbender73 said:
I can't believe I am just now finding this forum, nice job on the site guys.

Anyway, I am a mildly longtime saddle hunter in NE Kansas, started with the greens treesaddle (leather) and have upgraded in recent years to the walkabout and currently have an evo. The only way I even consider hunting these days. Thanks to Whispers Death, how I met on archery talk, I am now just using an assender system to climb with, and in short IT ROCK'S.

Welcome to the site! :D

bowbender73 said:
I am now just using an assender system to climb with, and in short IT ROCK'S.

Any chance you could post a video using your ascender system? A lot of folks here are looking for good climbing solutions.

If I get a chance to grab a videographer I'll give it a shot. All I learned was from advice/direction from whispersdeath and learning the SRT. I know he and others have some video on this already out there.

I found a picture that helped me visualize this at first.

bc0beaa3b96db495063ab4250a5f35c9.jpg

Back