• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Forum Updates were performed

I have noticed that most, but not 100% of pictures being posted do not load in Tapatalk since the changes. Maybe this screenshot will post to show what I am seeing now in posts?

f9b5a1f0f4db0d46b13b15ed2374c126.jpg

I have noticed that most, but not 100% of pictures being posted do not load in Tapatalk since the changes. Maybe this screenshot will post to show what I am seeing now in posts?

f9b5a1f0f4db0d46b13b15ed2374c126.jpg

Showing for me in Tapatalk. I just completed the updated with the past 1/2 hour.

Thanks man! Every time I make it through a big upgrade I'm happy to come out the other side. I'm pretty tech savvy but I'm not an IT guy lol.
Second or third or fifth the thanks for what you do. Reboot of the phone or device does seem to help as mentioned before.

Bunch of folks work hard to keep this site as free and highly functional. If you don’t see a little green box that says SH Member by your name take a minute to think why that isn’t there.

Back