• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Frenchy in the saddle

cece

Hi there,
I'm Cedric, young bow hunter, and newby in the saddle... or should I say Suit...

I own an original TreeSuit and looking over the Internet to use it I ve just discovered this site and decided to register.

So, here I am...

But here in France, it is really diifcult to buy specific things for saddle or tree suit...

Welcome to the site Cedric! :cool:

I hope you can find a lot of useful information here. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

What species are you hunting in France?

those kinds of species : wild boar is the main specy I can shoot (wa have too many of those in my place in the South of France)
We also have "chevreuil" (deer), "daim" (fallow deer), "lièvre" (hare), "renard" (fox)

This one is a 42kgs one (a small one) who came Tuesday around 8PM

Attachments

• P1570035v2.JPG
    P1570035v2.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 343
Nice job Cedric! Keep us updated with pictures, I'd love to see some of your other species too if you take one of them. I'm jealous because our seasons are closed right now! I have 72 days until I can hunt again!

Here in my department those wild boar are considered as Varmint, and as Varmint we are able to hunt from the 1st June to the 30th March... :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 6
cece said:
Here in my department those wild boar are considered as Varmint, and as Varmint we are able to hunt from the 1st June to the 30th March... :twisted: :twisted:
Haha! Nice! :D

Happy 4th of July to all of the "Aero" hunters out there!

Looking forward to giving the Aero Hunter Evolution a full workout this fall... :cool:

"Aero" Joe

Back