• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Happy New Year!

is it becoming increasingly difficult to connect to saddlehunter? wondering if anyone else is having trouble. i thought it may be my mobile device or wifi or whatever but it doesnt matter where i am it seems to not like me too much lately. Red, what have you done to our beloved saddlehunter??

huck72412 said:
is it becoming increasingly difficult to connect to saddlehunter? wondering if anyone else is having trouble. i thought it may be my mobile device or wifi or whatever but it doesnt matter where i am it seems to not like me too much lately. Red, what have you done to our beloved saddlehunter??

I haven't had any problems but one other person had to keep re-logging in at one point. Is this what is happening to you or is it just slow?

I haven't done anything to it! If it continues I'll reach out to the hosting provider and see if they can find anything.

Happy New Year! Hoping 2016 brings all saddle hunters great success!

-Sent from d_mobile

Really slow and having to just completely back out and start over. As I said I thought it was a locAtion issue but apparently not!! Thanks Red

It's really slow for me also. Have to continue to click on link until it loads.

huck72412 said:
Really slow and having to just completely back out and start over. As I said I thought it was a locAtion issue but apparently not!! Thanks Red
mejer said:
It's really slow for me also. Have to continue to click on link until it loads.

I'll have to talk to the hosting company this week guys. I'm not sure what could be going on. Everything is running at normal speed for me.

Back