• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

He's everywhere

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
@g2outdoors
b842e92b22791a9ad69182607b7fba32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yo greg hows it going? New user to the site and to saddle hunting. Prior service Army as well 19K M1A1's and spent some time as an 11 bang bang. Been listening to the podcast and videos great stuff. I ordered the Mantis saddle looks great very tactical. I'm going to add my butt pack that i wore in the Army and possibly a Granada pouch or one of the other pouches from my military rig. The molle was genius ! Any holds up with shipping or anything you know in general? Wish I would have learned about this a long time ago. Charlie Mike!!

Back