• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hey guys!

Allegheny Tom

SH Member
Hello from Western Pa! New member here. I've lurked here occasionally and have hunted out of my Trophy Line a few times over the last several years but never really got efficient with setting up. But I like to hunt all-day sits and I haven't stayed comfortable for more than a few hours in the Saddle. After hunting from strictly hang-on stands this last season and feeling immobile, I'm determined to improve and fine tune a more user friendly saddle-type set up.
I can see that this forum is the place to be to learn all there is to know about saddle type hunting.
Thanks in advance for the help! Tom

Welcome aboard. I am a newbie to world of saddle. I am still waiting on mine. The fellows here as you may have seen are very gracious with their help and suggestions.

Welcome to the best forum online!!! Great group of hunters, great info and great attitudes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from Western Pa! New member here. I've lurked here occasionally and have hunted out of my Trophy Line a few times over the last several years but never really got efficient with setting up. But I like to hunt all-day sits and I haven't stayed comfortable for more than a few hours in the Saddle. After hunting from strictly hang-on stands this last season and feeling immobile, I'm determined to improve and fine tune a more user friendly saddle-type set up.
I can see that this forum is the place to be to learn all there is to know about saddle type hunting.
Thanks in advance for the help! Tom
Welcome your so right about this forum.

Back