• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi everyone !

As in a sling

Hello to everyone. I'm a newer hunter and I stumbled across some YouTube videos on saddle hunting and I was very intrigued. I hunt state land in southeast Michigan, and up north near Oscoda for a few days during rifle season. Bow hunting is where my interest really lies. A lot of the areas I've hunted aren't conducive to using a climber, very scrubby, lots of gangly trees. I bought a climber but after scouting this year my goal is to be able to go places where I can get in quickly and don't have to lug a stand around. I apologize in advance if I ask questions in the wrong places. Good luck to everyone in their season this year, I know some places it already on.

Welcome. I'm new to saddle hunting as well and have a lot to learn.

Back