• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi from Indiana

RDGARD

New to saddle hunter,but I have two trophy line saddles and one GW.Got my first trophy line saddle they call it the ambush saddle several years ago after reading John Eberhart's first book.Like the TL saddles for there light weight and the GW for its comfort.Excited to see and learn how others use their saddles and all the mods to there hunting systems.

The mods on the sit and drag look like they would be pretty comfortable.The only issue I ever had with TL saddle was it got uncomfortable after about three hours sitting in it.In Nov. I like to set all day a couple of times but couldn't with TL.Hopefully I will be able to with web.

Welcome to the site. I have a soft spot for Indiana...I got my biggest buck ever near Richmond.

Sent from my mobile command center

Hey G2, that's in my neck of the woods!!!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

That's great. I have a buddy, Christian Harding, that lives in the area an my brother and I hunt with him whenever we get the chance. LOVE the area. I even looked at buying some land up there, but I couldn't get my brother to commit.

Back