• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi new member from the pinebarens of nj

pinebarens

Finally decided to make the jump into a saddle this year after wanting to do it for many years.i have one onthe way sometime soon i hope. Great site great content and everyone seems friendly and willing to help awesome Place glad I found it. Looking forward to hanging off the side of a tree

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!! I'm not sharp enough to recommend much in the way of saddle improvements or modifications but I do recommend steering clear of Redsquirrel. That guy is dangerous.

Welcome to the site!

Many of my first hunting memories are of hunting the pines :D

Welcome to the site!

Many of my first hunting memories are of hunting the pines :D
Was out tonight a got my forst doe of the season I can taste the back straps already thanks for the welcome

Was out tonight a got my forst doe of the season I can taste the back straps already thanks for the welcome

Congrats and welcome. Where in the Pines are you located?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back