• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Im still kicking

DaveT1963

Vendor Rep
Contrary to public info, I am not gone, just busy and focused my efforts elsewhere. I'm still hunting, filming and DIYing as ever. And I still talk to many folks here and buy from several vendors.

Hope you all have a great 2020 season. Shoot straight.

Good to know Dave thanks for checking in and hope your season goes well. Looking forward to your take on the Tthrd stcks.

Contrary to public info, I am not gone, just busy and focused my efforts elsewhere. I'm still hunting, filming and DIYing as ever. And I still talk to many folks here and buy from several vendors.

Hope you all have a great 2020 season. Shoot straight.
Hey Dave! Bless you buddy! Have a great season man!

NORM!!!!! I mean DAVE!!!!! Good to hear your keepin on. Have a good season yourself. Feel free to post any pics of any deer that fall to your arrows.

Back