• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

In search of saddle

Thanks Sipsey!!!!
Huck can I ask what’s your obsession with the TL tree saddle. Are they more comfortable than the others on the market. Any info you have I’d like to hear it. I’m looking at one in the classifieds but just don’t know anything about them

Huck can I ask what’s your obsession with the TL tree saddle. Are they more comfortable than the others on the market. Any info you have I’d like to hear it. I’m looking at one in the classifieds but just don’t know anything about them
I've been hunting out of a saddle for going on 20 years if my memory serves me right. I've never hunted from any other saddle style. I talk trash around here about my TL because it's perfect for me. Clearly the newer styles are great and probably better for someone without any experience. Plenty of these guys have used them all so they could advise you better. I have a Kestrel arriving in a couple of weeks and after a fair evaluation I'll probably put it in the classifieds. Stay tuned!!!

Lol. Once you've seen the light, we can talk. Maybe if your nice to me I'll dispose of one of your small ambush saddles....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back