• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Iowa Turkey success on The Hunting Public!

jryser

I wanted to share the hunt as well as the truth about living life with a set of old and new chronic illnesses. You all here have been inspirational to me and you need to know you had a part in helping me too! Mom’s hunt will be coming soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@jryser ,
To highlight the very personal struggles that accompany Crohns with such an enormously positive attitude....Wow!!!! Freakin awesome man!! Another great video and I'll promise prayers for you Jim.

Last edited:
The same boiling water that softens potatoes hardens eggs. It’s all about what you are made of. GOOD FOR YOU for staying positive. Your work is enjoyed!

Thanks guys. I was I little nervous about talking about it only because I was the proverbial “sick kid” and have worked hard to be “normal” not that anyone who knows me would define me that way. Love the boiling water analogy and Big thanks all you great folks on the forum who continually inspire me, for watching!!!

Loved watching your hunt man! I’m glad you could battle through adversity to have a great hunt.

Also, thats an awesome Sweet 16!! I’m super jealous!

Great turkey, great gun & excellent story @jryser !! Thanks for sharing you’re struggles & I hope you’re transparency inspires others!! You will be in my prayers! Keep at it.........

Great turkey, great gun & excellent story @jryser !! Thanks for sharing you’re struggles & I hope you’re transparency inspires others!! You will be in my prayers! Keep at it.........

Thank u! Now we gotta get Mom rolling!!

Just watched the vid. Big congrats, what an awesome hunt! My prayers are with you that you can continue to do what you love!

I also just watched this video. Enjoyed it tremendously. Best wishes and prayers headed your way!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back