• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ISO Muddy Pros

Buchholz06

If anyone’s been thinking about getting rid of ‘em, I’m looking for a set of Muddy Pros.

I have three I want to sell, but would have to work something out on shipping. It won’t be cheap to ship them. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have three I want to sell, but would have to work something out on shipping. It won’t be cheap to ship them. PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cheaper than you think depending on distance. from TN to LA it was less than $15 for 4 which is much less than I anticipated

cheaper than you think depending on distance. from TN to LA it was less than $15 for 4 which is much less than I anticipated

That's not bad. I've been screwed on a few items so I'm always leery lol

Let me know if it doesn't work out with the other guys. I might be interested and if the price is right I am close enough to you to pick them up.

that will be great i wonder how many they will make this year? it seems they never have any available

that will be great i wonder how many they will make this year? it seems they never have any available
Muddy told me that Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops will have them in stock sometime in the Spring or early Summer.

Just saw There are 5 muddy pros that just got listed on Archery Talk......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer Mr Fling but I think I want four and it might be hard to just find one.

Thanks BC for the heads up, ordered. Hopefully they can fill it otherwise spring it is.

Appreciate all the help guys. Ive only been on this forum a couple weeks now and everyone has been super helpful, nice and overall awesome. Its got me thinking about road tripping up for saddlepalooza.

Unfortunately, Big Country is out. No Pro sticks to be found. Guess I am waiting until Spring. Boo.

Back