• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kenyon rocking the Kestrel

kelly.jayp

First 3 videos on you tube for his Montana hunts are up and he followed through with the saddle. Said he really liked it. On the podcast he said he was going to try the Kestrel and the Mantis this year. Looked like he had a Predator platform too. More PR for Saddle Nation!

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Well yeah, after he botched that day 3 opportunity at a group of multiple shooter bucks I bet a ton of treestanders thought to themselves how theyda kilt them deer. I sure was. But it seems more a self filming deal than the saddle honestly, and I am sure my first full season in the saddle is going to bring a few curveballs.

Well yeah, after he botched that day 3 opportunity at a group of multiple shooter bucks I bet a ton of treestanders thought to themselves how theyda kilt them deer. I sure was. But it seems more a self filming deal than the saddle honestly, and I am sure my first full season in the saddle is going to bring a few curveballs.

I had to laugh at that encounter myself. I guarantee that buck wouldn’t have made it past me alive I’ll give him credit tho, he jumped right in the saddle and seems to be doing pretty well in it. I blew a chip shot on a nice buck my first day in the saddle as well so I know how it goes. The camera saved that buck for him I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping he'd have more posted by this morning. At least a picture or something. Nothing yet.

I have been checking YouTube all day for his and The Hunting Public's kills.....The THP guys have killed in Kentucky and Nebraska.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Dude. You are screwed LOL. Welcome to the best community in hunting

I’m excited! I hunt a lot of public land. Lots of rough terrain and long walks, very tough with a lock on strapped to my back. The saddle will open up so many new hunting spots that I couldnt take a lock on to.

I honestly didnt even know about saddle hunting until about 2 weeks ago when i seen a picture on Marks Instagram story. Now i have a Mantis and Predator on order

“Welcome to the addiction”
As I always say...

Mark sent me a photo of the what looks to be an 11 point, is it on saddlehunter somewhere already?

Back