• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel bridge rope

Chris_l

After spending over a week in my saddle I started getting alittle sore in the hips. I had removed the carabiner to try an eliminate some noise but ended up replacing it to add some length. Big difference, I defiantly need the longer bridge but want do away with the carabiner so I'm wonder where I can get some of that rope from to make a new one. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can get the same rope that new tribe uses, samson predator at wesspur.com

I like REI I use tubular webbing on mine.
Been playing with my Kestrel today, changing bridge lengths just feeling it out. I ended up tying a fixed length of 25" using 1" tubular webbing. I'll work with this for awhile (just mess with one thing at a time! )
I bought it with the back support, but haven't tried using it. Anyone know if using the prusik set up supplied by new tribe works on a webbing Bridge? Didn't give it a thought untill I changed the bridge. I really like how the webbing slides through the carabiner.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back