• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kydex WE style step holster

lhold450

Kydex step holster. I made them to hold 5-6 steps but the strap is adjustable and can accommodate more. I can do them with single or double clips. The single is more convenient if you’re strapping it to a pack and just clipping it on your saddle to climb. The double does better if you’re clipping it in the molle loops on your saddle and walking. $55 TYD
e72c81782bd6a08b0d132ba8a295b2f6.jpg
0bf93ec46284afc347def3e05203fd4e.jpg
78b6bb933e536ff8305ea9886dac7c4c.jpg
8fe14cdb39ba27d33a0fc878ef11e041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
These look great. I’m interested in ordering. Couple questions ... do they hold secure enough to stay quiet when walking? How about when taking out and putting back in? Lastly, if ordered, when would it ship? I know this is a “busy” time of year for all or us.

Thanks!

These look great. I’m interested in ordering. Couple questions ... do they hold secure enough to stay quiet when walking? How about when taking out and putting back in? Lastly, if ordered, when would it ship? I know this is a “busy” time of year for all or us.

Thanks!

Thanks! I put a clinch strap to buckle for transport, they fit really snug but the strap is extra security, they don’t move at all once they are in. Kydex is inherently loud as it is so stealth strips are definitely encouraged. Lastly, I have like 6 of these that I can ship immediately

Thanks for the reply. Just PM’d you. I’d like to give on a try.

Are these made with the magnets, or is the strap and kydex securing the steps? Looks great!! Really interested

I will take one with one clip if you still have them! Those look slick

Are you using these yourself? Hows the fit with the stealth strips? Do you carry in or hook it on at the tree?

Are you using these yourself? Hows the fit with the stealth strips? Do you carry in or hook it on at the tree?

Yes sir I do. Stealth strips are thin so it doesn’t effect the fit. I hook it to the waist belt of my pop-up 18 for the walk in, then clip it on my saddle for the climb and will leave it on until I get back to the ground. This is my personal one
bcaab47662f5bf11cf0202929a6f5fe6.jpg

Just a quick update. I ordered two of these. They came in on time. They look great. I've loaded steps in both and the they are just what I hoped they would be. I tried it out with 8 steps and that was too many; but 7 works great. I have 10 steps; 5-6 in each of my holsters works perfectly. Usually only need that many anyways. These are going to work great once stealth stripped.

At any rate - no affiliation with the seller; just a satisfied customer - thought I would spread the word if you are considering pulling the trigger.

Just a quick update. I ordered two of these. They came in on time. They look great. I've loaded steps in both and the they are just what I hoped they would be. I tried it out with 8 steps and that was too many; but 7 works great. I have 10 steps; 5-6 in each of my holsters works perfectly. Usually only need that many anyways. These are going to work great once stealth stripped.

At any rate - no affiliation with the seller; just a satisfied customer - thought I would spread the word if you are considering pulling the trigger.

Appreciate it man. Hope you enjoy them.

How would I go about ordering one of these? Do you still have any remaining in stock?

Any interest in selling one of those Ted? I'm close! Hahaha!!

By the way, the Perch is working out great for me!!

I’ll have some more done soon. PM me if you’re interested

I will keep it in mind. I was joking around a bit with one of your customers as he's local to me.

These things are really nice though. Whats the max they can they hold or can it be made bigger for more steps? I run 8 steps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I order a 2 clip WE Step sheath from IHold450 and my steps came in on Friday along with the sheath. Perfect fit, no slop and also he communicated throughout our deal, let me know he was waiting on clips, etc, and it still showed very fast. Fits the Molle on my predator pack and my Alps trailblazer packs great, then slides off and right on to my mantis. This thing is sweet and so much more convenient than a bag. Gotta stealth strip my steps, but following that I’m pretty sure I found my climbing solution for the foreseeable future. Huge props for fixing a very obvious need IHold450!!!

-Chuck

I stealth stripped the kydex and hockey taped the Stepps; the set up is pretty much silent as long as I take my time.

... and G, C’mon over you can try them out.

I stealth stripped the kydex and hockey taped the Stepps; the set up is pretty much silent as long as I take my time.

... and G, C’mon over you can try them out.

I may have to take you up on the offer to see how they pack up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I order a 2 clip WE Step sheath from IHold450 and my steps came in on Friday along with the sheath. Perfect fit, no slop and also he communicated throughout our deal, let me know he was waiting on clips, etc, and it still showed very fast. Fits the Molle on my predator pack and my Alps trailblazer packs great, then slides off and right on to my mantis. This thing is sweet and so much more convenient than a bag. Gotta stealth strip my steps, but following that I’m pretty sure I found my climbing solution for the foreseeable future. Huge props for fixing a very obvious need IHold450!!!

-Chuck

Appreciate it man, glad you’re happy with it.

I love this product and definitely want to order one, I'm just wondering if you transition this to your side/belt/whatever when you're actually climbing? What do you do with all the coiled rope, or do you bunch it like shown and it just kind of dangles?

lhold450, how do I order one and do you have any in stock right now? I can Venmo/Paypal, etc.

Last edited:
Back