• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Like it so much!!

Autumnrider

Jx3Outdoors give me a prototype HYBRID stand/saddle and I have been testing for a few months and now I'm hunting with it.
So I bought one. That's probably strange to you but what the heck, I love the HYBRID!!!!!!

Jx3Outdoors give me a prototype HYBRID stand/saddle and I have been testing for a few months and now I'm hunting with it.
So I bought one. That's probably strange to you but what the heck, I love the HYBRID!!!!!!

Review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When you get to the web site, scroll down to the bottom, tap JX3 OUTDOORS for video.
Using the Hybrid is much easier than how the video shows. I can carry the Hybrid, climb and descend the tree without ever taking the stand off my back. Carry the stix between the seat and back support is also easier.
Just as I mentioned in my review that is attached above, thanks @IkemanTX, you can rotate around the tree with the use of only your top step of a ladder stick, no more platforms or ring of steps.
All loops, attachments and belts are very easy to reach.

Looks like it's deployed fairly similar to the Guidos Web and probably similar in comfort(?). However, it appears to have an open mesh back support. If so, that would mean it's probably going to feel a lot cooler than a GW during the early season. Very interesting.

OK, now I am officially drooling! I would love to see a detachable molle waist band on it. That would be to support all the weight of late season mobile hunting.

I love my GW for late season and this looks nice for earlier in the season.

I think this would probably be a little hot for us down here in Texas.... especially with the foam seat. Don’t get me wrong, it has been added to the long list of wants. But, I think a minimalist saddle comes first for me.

I know at one point they were looking at making it pull double duty as a ground seat... is that feature still there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this would probably be a little hot for us down here in Texas.... especially with the foam seat. Don’t get me wrong, it has been added to the long list of wants. But, I think a minimalist saddle comes first for me.

I know at one point they were looking at making it pull double duty as a ground seat... is that feature still there?

Mine does not have the foam

Are you meaning as a turkey seat (yes, it's built in) or as a ground blind type seat (in the future)?

Back