• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone Wolf Stick Carrying straps

Hey guys,

Stumbled across this site and love all of the information that is included. I have been hunting out of a tree saddle for 6-7 years now using an modified TL ambush saddle. I love the thing. I'm always making modifications to my set up and one area where I'm struggling is to find a way to carry 4-5 lone wolf climbing sticks securely and easily using a shoulder strap. What are guys using to carry their sticks with. Pics would be helpful.

Thanks

Welcome to the site! Do a search for "strapworks carry strap".

I'll take a pic when I get home but I just purchased another 2-4ft 2" polyester webbing Universal Carry Strap from strapworks.com.

They work great with lone wolf sticks.

I'll take a pic when I get home but I just purchased another 2-4ft 2" polyester webbing Universal Carry Strap from strapworks.com.

They work great with lone wolf sticks.
Looks good. Have you also used those strap for your platform or how do you carry it? I can see two of those straps working well as shoulder straps.
T

Looks good. Have you also used those strap for your platform or how do you carry it? I can see two of those straps working well as shoulder straps.
T

I strap the platform right to the sticks. I put the tree brackets facing out and fish the end loops for the carry strap through the seat casting. You can pull the end loops with the quick-release buckle fairly tight and they do not loosen.

Here's a quick video I made to show you how I use the carry strap:

The carry strap is the 2" polyester, 2-4ft, length. You may want to buy a second 3-6ft to see if you need more adjustment, but the 2-4ft works pretty good for me.

Here's a quick video I made to show you how I use the carry strap:

The carry strap is the 2" polyester, 2-4ft, length. You may want to buy a second 3-6ft to see if you need more adjustment, but the 2-4ft works pretty good for me.
Thanks D_rek, I just placed an order!!

I just got mine in the mail yesterday. Its legit and should make things quieter for sure. It is indeed comfortable

Back