• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for a hunting partner.

TheGreatHendo

Hey guys I'm looking for a hunting partner. I'm in Vermontville MI and just need someone that has the drive and same goals like I do for hunting and scouting. I'll hunt pretty much anywhere when it comes to public land seems how I don't have any private property to hunt. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be just let me know. I'm 22 and have a flexible schedule with my job. Thanks for any help!

Hey guys I'm looking for a hunting partner. I'm in Vermontville MI and just need someone that has the drive and same goals like I do for hunting and scouting. I'll hunt pretty much anywhere when it comes to public land seems how I don't have any private property to hunt. If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be just let me know. I'm 22 and have a flexible schedule with my job. Thanks for any help!
Man.
You ever get to the delmarva hit me up.
I would love to start showing people areas and different places to hunt.

Man.
You ever get to the delmarva hit me up.
I would love to start showing people areas and different places to hunt.
That is awesome handing down the knowledge that you have acquired. My father in law taught me almost every thing I know about bow hunting when my wife and I got married 15 years ago. I have learned a lot since then, but he gave me the knowledge, and understanding to be successful at bow hunting. Public land has been a new experience for me though. When an elder takes a younger man under his wing and teaches them it ensures the future of what we love!!

Out now,, Flat river state game area. I'm game, I don't know anything though :tearsofjoy: well I know I need warmer gloves. And typing is very. Difficult on this wet snnow
Ive not hunted there yet. I use a hand warming muff works wonders in cold weather. I hunt with some midweight sitka gloves and don't normally have issues with cold hands. Unless they get wet.

You’re a little over an hour from me.

I’d be happy to link up some time. I’d consider myself still green and learning the ropes as far as public land hunting and am always down to learn more.

You’re a little over an hour from me.

I’d be happy to link up some time. I’d consider myself still green and learning the ropes as far as public land hunting and am always down to learn more.
Where are you located? I'm in Greenville

Anyone interested in going to the north big woods for some public hunting? I see lots of guys do a bow camp someplace. I have never camped off grid. But at first could even use a campground. I'd like to do it, but worried about going into the unknown by my self..

Anyone interested in going to the north big woods for some public hunting? I see lots of guys do a bow camp someplace. I have never camped off grid. But at first could even use a campground. I'd like to do it, but worried about going into the unknown by my self..
I have similar experience with camping and big woods but I'd be interested, sounds fun!

Have any run ins with that one you posted on your hit list thread? Congrats on the doe!

yea had him walk under me at 15 yards just before shooting light. Only hunter the spot a couple times…I was on north manitou island for a special hunt they have every Year and we got stuck on the island for a few extra days because of bad weather…are up a lot of my Time pre gun season.

don’t think the buck sticks around during gun season but could be wrong

I’m four hours north in Charlevoix. Y’all could start a deer camp next year. Like 40k public acres up here.

Back