• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Madrock - Deal or no Deal

I’m not an expert, but it takes me straight to the Madrock official site. It’s probably a BF sale. Looks all above board to me. And that’s a hell of a deal, so now that you broadcasted it to the SH nerds you better order yours before they buy them all out ;).

I’m Mr. Figure 8, just bought another, but now I’m moving pennies around to see if I can just put another tool in the kit…

Maybe I’ll get enough tryptophan and Celebration IPA in my system to knock me out before I can pull the trigger.
I am with you brother. Still using a figure 8 and just did an hour ago. And drinking Great Lakes and Millersburg IPAs this afternoon. I am happy with what my 8 does. I will start spending money on other stuff I don't need. This is a hell of a deal though.

Back