• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Meet Luigi

Nutterbuster

SH Member
Screenshot_20230421_215631_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230421_215619_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230421_215605_Gallery.jpg

1973 Beretta AL2. 12/28 mod choke with a 3" chamber. Made in Italy. To my understanding the furniture on these was hand-checkered English Walnut, but the receiver engraving was stamped. Still, for $400 it's a classy little gun. I've been casually looking for a gas semi for a few years, and after a week of hem-hawing I finally called Beretta customer support to confirm it'd be steel-safe and pulled the trigger.

Hoping to bust a couple of clays with it tomorrow. Really looking forward to a bit less recoil in the timber. She's nice and light and seems to point right where I aim her. Total change of pace from the ole 500.

Buddy of mine named her. I told him I wanted a fancy Italian name...

Awesome catch! The walnut is beautiful! Almost Browning-like, and imho, the Belgian Brownings had some of the most beautiful walnut (sans the salt wood debacle).

I’ll stand with you! I’m an a5 freak have a 12 20 and 16 all feather weight guns
I have a standard 16 Belgian made in 1957. Love that gun. I would love to own a 12 and 20! The Morocco BPS’s aren’t bad. I have an upland 16 in that. Nice wood too.

That’s a great deal on a really nice shotgun! Congrats

I have a standard 16 Belgian made in 1957. Love that gun. I would love to own a 12 and 20! The Morocco BPS’s aren’t bad. I have an upland 16 in that. Nice wood too.
I’m a shot gun freak. Any pretty wood stock with a shiny blued barrel will catch my attention almost as quick as my wife!

As much as I love my synthetic shotguns I still have a soft spot for walnut and blued steel.
I hate synthetic shot guns. Ruins the nostalgia!!! I have one synthetic junk mossberg 500 and the only reason I have it was I needed a shotgun with a scope for a specific spot. And couldn’t bring myself to ruin any of my beautiful ladies!!!

According to Rut Daniels, if the trigger is gold the ducks will fold.

She's pretty. Here in about 10yrs you will have to share it with the little one.

In this economy, yes it is.

A new synthetic stock Mossberg 500 is $479.99 plus tax at the local Academy Sports. I remember them for literally half that. Crazy.
I bought my Winchester 1300 because it was cheaper than buying an upland barrel for my 870. And my pawn shop Mossy 500 because it was cheaper than a 3-1/2" barrel for my Winnie.

Back