• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Moderating

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Due to the growth of our site I have added some moderators to assist in keeping this a clean and friendly environment.

While these users have been tagged as moderators, it is up to every one of you, the users of this community, to be moderators. Please don't call people out in a thread and start problems but you have the ability to report posts to the moderators with the report button. I need all of you to be our eyes and ears on this site in order to keep it around.

That's right. U tellem skwurl.

You boys have had it. Step outta line you will get a whitetail pm from me bumped to the back of the tethrd order list, yes repeatedly if I Half to, and then banned for 1 week and I will personally start a thread talking about you. In which all of us will pile on giving you down the road in that thread!!!

Be scared you croc wearing toe thong wearing pusissys!

Due to the growth of our site I have added some moderators to assist in keeping this a clean and friendly environment.

While these users have been tagged as moderators, it is up to every one of you, the users of this community, to be moderators. Please don't call people out in a thread and start problems but you have the ability to report posts to the moderators with the report button. I need all of you to be our eyes and ears on this site in order to keep it around.
Looks like some good choices @redsquirrel. Hope this takes some of the pressure off you so you can enjoy the site more as well.

@huck72412 I heard it was a conflict of interest. Something about the tethrd team afraid you would ban all of them so you could be the coolest tethrd team member on the forum.
Then there’s the study that showed that there’s a 30% probability that 60% of the enjoyment of10% of the members comes at your expense.

@huck72412 I heard it was a conflict of interest. Something about the tethrd team afraid you would ban all of them so you could be the coolest tethrd team member on the forum.
Then there’s the study that showed that there’s a 30% probability that 60% of the enjoyment of10% of the members comes at your expense.
LOLOLOLOL

Now I know how you feel. I remember you telling me at Saddlepalooza how your professional life was suffering because you were getting too many phone calls at work. I think you said the service was called
" Dial -a- Dud ". Are you still a member ???

LOLOLOLOL

Now I know how you feel. I remember you telling me at Saddlepalooza how your professional life was suffering because you were getting too many phone calls at work. I think you said the service was called
" Dial -a- Dud ". Are you still a member ???
Member? Try founder. It was dial a stud when I first started it but you more than most know just what birthdays will do to you.

Member? Try founder. It was dial a stud when I first started it but you more than most know just what birthdays will do to you.
I really do know. Like I said , E-Harmony and Match.

Can’t argue with those statistics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back