• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My comfort channel is making me uncomfortable (tethrd phantom)

DeathFromAbove

Literally 25’ up a tree as I type this; yeah I failed to check my gear before climbing (more than once it seems....) that’s something I probably should fix more than anything.

so I just got this saddle not long ago, brand new first owner, tonight is the 8th sit (fall bear is open in the NW) - couple practice climbs in it we’re talking 10 climbs in total maybe around the 30 hour mark. I’m waiting patiently fiddling my fingers. Look down and think man that doesn’t look right; it seems one of the little comfort channel pieces has worn through the webbing and is likely somewhere in the blackberries now- I’m pretty sure that piece of webbing is stitched over the actual bridge loops and isn’t a full on safety concern, but then again its covering the loops so without unstitching how could I tell... any other phantom users had this happen yet?C200D6D2-CB14-4C3D-9445-1B080DA2BFDF.jpeg

It’s happened before. I’m sure if you contact Tethrd’s customer service through the website someone will assist you and make it right.

I had one ball fall out too and I reinstalled a glass marble and man that’s hard to reinstall but there is a secret I found to do it.

Back