• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

My dedicated Game UDS ...

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
UDS.JPG
gdKdJ70FmPGcObihwlLjHVw9pkMegxylSBRjLdTSCVrlGJOD1clbBS2DV8cRyfIuhclUlEgrq2Kh-ylN4mZKlqnzbIHf-gMBCe8-i_hMm0pgKKffeIN0q4jkqa88WU8-7O0JE8cPj7XabkVx2ucEiGN1-NXGLOZHbsNd5cE1nbS8x_VpoF37PrqpziQ1EqOWaQAlIRFScmBKWyNb8O6ikYVEHRp2u2WGsU-DVSleOV3aSzbrXn8eF8TL44biaOGCsXKHT9XZYFmP9f7mcGUPjIY6bhwPJgL7yFVt3RNWlPlrSGvFmhIHGgzQLX0d5d715_0t5qsOiS-XOkUkuwK3JB2gCgK5hmo_U5AlBPDCEjW2hoXYFppGn6VHu_Ln5Hzo0zUh19q0ek-2HwlQeMcWtbWURM5FGN0AZdgt57wlWwtYkYTpHLnlA9sSva0i37N4X4ipNw0NTlca6OClV20ObdODVO3H6XMl3ADIYSnSleMCnpFXBwzvAodxwuh0KyN17-gYOmmzYFGPwlsoA1J1a8ucgGe7sGcVGP5NBeq4RlYfw9woo2--zbXQUJKwfF0BDqnSGVHlV2ZVHmwH2yyfxWuuvh5qlRPM8OFcYJEkkqXuGoa94vl8=w456-h607-no

Unfortunately this smoker did not get much use this season ... can not really smoke a tag sammy!
Maybe next time I use a saddle hunter!

Last edited:
This was last winter's project to keep my mind busy, this winter it has become getting set up to saddle hunt! I think I have everything that I want ordered. Now the question is how many packages can I sneak in the house with out my wife realizing ...

There is no image showing up in the first post.

There is no image showing up in the first post.
That's strange I checked from my work computer, my cell and it shows up. I am new to this forum, but am active on others, I will try a different way to post. Anyone else have this problem? this is my first attempt to post a pic at saddlehunter, learning curve :)

That's strange I checked from my work computer, my cell and it shows up. I am new to this forum, but am active on others, I will try a different way to post. Anyone else have this problem? this is my first attempt to post a pic at saddlehunter, learning curve :)
Now it's there lol.

Back