• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

my safety vest KILLS ME.

BFI

This is what KILLS me about the safety vest Im now hanging from my tether and my stand broke I have no way to belay no way to climb to my tie in point no cell phone and i cant use my tension relief strap or I did but still can not manage to ascend the tree or harness tether Now I will die.
this is why im here at saddle hunter you have a better way dont you.

Uh...yeah!

All your safety vest problems are solved with the tree saddle. We eliminate them COMPLETELY!

Uh...yeah!

All your safety vest problems are solved with the tree saddle. We eliminate them COMPLETELY!

OK Thats why im here if im hunting from a saddle or my climber show me the best way to self belay from my tie in point from the saddle or from the vest. then the best and fastest way to retrieve my rope from the girth tie in point. I have a few ideas about it but never did it before.
so far the Camp Matik backed up with the V.T., kersel, 3/8 dynamic line, SRT and the fig 8 girthed to the trunk with para cord as a pull back what do you think. Any and all comments would be fine thanks
bob

You never need to go back up, you are always hanging with your tether at full tension.

Back