• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New from GA

It comes with its own frustrations but I really enjoy hunting the area. Are you hunting public or private?
Public. Mostly narrowed down to a couple of spots. Escouting them now to be as prepared as possible being a few state over lol. Will have 3.5 days to get it done.

Public. Mostly narrowed down to a couple of spots. Escouting them now to be as prepared as possible being a few state over lol. Will have 3.5 days to get it done.
Very nice! I haven’t gotten to explore much public nearby in many years but I’m hoping to do quite a bit myself this season. Best of luck while you’re in town! Hit me up when time gets closer!

Is that a GA deer in your profile shot? Good looking deer.
Yes, it is. He showed up on my own property behind my house early November and taunted me the rest of the season. Had him pinned to a scrape he visited religiously in a laurel thicket (he’s actually standing in the scrape in that picture) but never could cross paths with him.

Back