• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules
MtnCodger
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• MtnCodger
      MtnCodger reacted to shmelton's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      To the fellas who can’t get a mouth call to fit tight in the roof of their mouth. Don’t be scared to break out the scissors and trim it...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger reacted to Micneador's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      While we're all talking, I am needing to find an Indian creek .562 in benelli Mobil threads. Sold off my Indian creek .525 28 gauge...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger replied to the thread 2024 Turkey Thread.
      Picked up one of these Turkey Chest Packs today at BPS. I think it will work really well going in as minimalist as possible and doubling...
    • MtnCodger
      Thanks for the info fellas. Its not a dealbreaker by any means. Its an H&R I've had since I was kid (my first gun actually) and thought...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger reacted to 10essee's post in the thread 2024 Turkey Thread with Like Like.
      I have a .385 Carlson in my moss 500 410 and it shoots good but not great. It patterns the browning tss the best. Have an Indian Creek...
    • MtnCodger
      Question for the guys slinging TSS from a .410. Is a factory fixed full choke barrel (.398) a viable option for TSS? I know each gun...
    • MtnCodger
      In Georgia we’re about a month out from the season starting, March 30th for private lands and April 6th for public, so I thought I’d...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger reacted to thedutchtouch's post in the thread Team 10 with Like Like.
      Worth it
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger replied to the thread Comin in fromMD.
      Welcome from Georgia!
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger replied to the thread Team 10.
      Best of luck! My season ended Jan 15th. I managed a personal best 10pt this season but unfortunately I was hunting from the ground...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger replied to the thread Yet another backpack thread.
      I spent a whopping $28 on this one and use it tons more than I anticipated. Straps for my sticks underneath when I carry them and straps...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger replied to the thread New guy from Southeast KS.
      Welcome from Northeast GA!
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger replied to the thread Milkweed.
      You sent me some late last summer and I'm much appreciative! It worked wonders and it was a lot more than I needed last season so I have...
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger reacted to katiesmom's post in the thread Milkweed with Like Like.
      See Allegheny Tom
    • MtnCodger
      MtnCodger reacted to Alec's post in the thread Milkweed with Like Like.
      Keep an eye out for any roadside cattails that haven’t all blown away yet. They work well too and a single head is enough to last you...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back